Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Home made Puff Paint


Inspired by this picture circulating the internet '40 things I must do with my toddler in 2012', we decided to try out puff painting. We have done a lot of things on the list but this was one that we hadn't and it sounded fun.

AND IT WAS!

My 2 year old happily painted away, not really understanding what was different about this paint. Until I took her finished masterpieces and popped them in the 'Magic Machine' (The microwave to you and me!), we counted to 10 together....

1....2....3....4....5....6...7...8....9....10

DING!

"ITS COOKED"

 I pulled the picture out and she was amazed!

"WOW, ITS GONE ALL FLUFFY. LET ME TOUCH IT"

So give it a try with your toddler today.....Here's how:


Our masterpieces

" A PUFFY PAW PRINT MUMMY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Thank you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...