Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Welcome...

Hello All!

Wow, my first post! The all important post that is supposed to grab your attention, show you what the blog is all about and try to keep you wanting to read more.....

Not much pressure then??

Well firstly, welcome to You, me and the Mindees. Thank you for finding us and taking the time to read a little bit :-)

Please stay!



So about about me and what this blog is going to be about (I'll keep it short and sweet)......

I am a wife, mum of 2 children aged 2 and 7 months, ex-blogger of TMC and a newly qualified Childminder. (Yes, I am mad!) So quite simply this blog is about my journey into this new career, how it fits with my family, activities we get up to and the dreaded paperwork that goes with it.

Hopefully parents and fellow childminders alike will enjoy following us, watching us grow, give advice and tips and maybe take some away with you too.

I had great fun blogging for nearly a year on TMC and enjoyed some great success with it but this is a new era, a new year and time for a new blog. The old one doesn't seem to fit with the direction I am going in now so here we are with a brand spanking new one!

Here's hoping You, Me and the Mindee's will be just as successful.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Thank you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...